Thursday, June 26, 2008

A New World

I’m brand new to the world of authors, publishers, editors and agents, having just self-published my first book, Forever Grateful, in February of this year. Recently I’ve joined some great groups that are teaching me so much about this world. American Christian Fiction Writers is one of those groups and what a treasure trove of information it is. The authors, editors, and agents who are on line answering questions and sharing their knowledge so freely just blow me away every day. Wow!

Having such a long way to go in this journey, and so much yet to learn, it could be a little frightening, but instead I find it to be extremely exciting and a lot of fun! My God is able to do even more than I can ask or imagine according to Ephesians 3:20. I can hardly wait to see what He’s going to do with my writing – where He’ll lead me in the months and years ahead. What an awesome ride Christianity is! There’s no better life out there than walking hand in hand with the Lord, watching Him do His thing in your life!

Thank you, Lord Jesus!

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us" (Ephesians 3:20 - New King James)

No comments: